Please see an opportunity for a workshop in Kenya
Dates: July 23–27 2018, Nairobi, Kenya
The objective of this course is to equip participants with health informatics competencies, especially those
related to health information systems. The course offers basic to mid-level skills delivered using adult
learning approaches. By the end of the course, participants will have learned about important current
health informatics topics and how these topics apply in their day-to-day work.
This hands-on and interactive training will cover the following broad areas:
• Overview of health informatics
• Process and quality improvement using health information technology
• Information systems for health
• Data and information systems interoperability
• Data and information privacy and security
• Design, modification, and evaluation of health information systems
• User-centered design.
Experts from MEASURE Evaluation, based at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA;
Kenyatta University; University of Ghana; and Public Health Foundation of India will teach the course.
More details in the link and attached file.