Please see this announcement: https://mailchi.mp/mcgill/mcgill-summer-institute-in-infectious-diseases-and-...
This year, we are offering a selection of our most popular courses in a shortened 3-day intensive format, in addition to an original 5-day course. Participants now have the opportunity to take up to 4 different topics during the two weeks.
When: June 10-21, 2019
Where: McGill University, Montreal, Canada
Week 1: June 10-14, 2019
• TB Research Methods • Monday-Friday
• Humanitarian Action in the 21st Century: Challenges and Dilemmas • Monday-Wednesday - New Course!
• Global Health Diagnostics • Monday-Wednesday
• Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) • Wednesday-Friday
Week 2: June 17-21, 2019
• Advanced TB Diagnostics • Monday-Wednesday morning
• Clinical TB: A Focused Clinical & Public Health Review for Healthcare Workers • Monday-Wednesday morning
• Short Course on Qualitative Methods in Global Infectious Diseases Research • Wednesday afternoon-Friday
• Quality of TB Care • Wednesday afternoon-Friday - New Course!