This Community is Archived.
Welcome to YP-CDN!
Our mission is to mobilize a global community of young leaders to take action against the social injustices driving and driven by non-communicable diseases (NCDs) like cancer and diabetes.
Now that you are a discussion member of our GHDonline community, please also register as a full member at ypchronic.org
- Connect with a vast network of people working to combat NCDs around the world
- Identify real opportunities to tackle local and global NCD social injustices
- Find and share active advocacy campaign notifications and participation options
- Access the most up-to-date NCD news, policy, research, and career opportunities
- Learn best practices in public health and policy advocacy from leaders in the field
Take up your stethoscope, your microscope, or your voice.
Moderators of Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network and GHDonline staff
In addition to the YP/NCDFREE Boston launch<http://ncdfreeboston.eventbrite.com/@@ on September 23rd, please join this pre-event!
NCD Child@@http://www.ncdchild.org/@@ is excited to invite you to Young People, NCDs & Disability: Maximizing Capacity Across the Life-Course” on the morning of September 23, 2013 at Harvard Medical School, Boston. Speakers will present on topics of children and young people living with NCDS and disability, equity, and the experience in developing countries. Food and refreshments will be served. Join us for the opportunity to network with NCD Child and NCDFREE.
To see the list of speakers and to register for your free ticket, visit http://ncdchildharvard.eventbrite.ca@@http://ncdchildharvard.eventbrite.ca/>
We hope to see you on the 23rd of September!
NCD Child team